PositionHuman Resources Management Consultant
Sarah is a versatile, innovative leader with strengths in Human resources management and Training. She is a high energy trainer and creative facilitator, skilled in guiding learners through engagement. She has helped many organizations define their peoples’ development needs, designing and delivery of full service solutions.
She holds MSC (Human Resources Management) from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Bachelors of Education (Arts) from Egerton university, High Diploma in Human Resources Management and CPS (K) qualified. She has over 12 years of experience in Human Resources Management and Training. A member of Professional Trainers Association of Kenya (PTAK), Full Member of Institute of Human Resources Management with a valid practicing certificate and a Certified Public Secretary
- November2014 – September 2017: Carried out intensive insurance sales-Agents training for over 1,000 sales agents across Kenya (Nairobi, Coastal, Western and Mount Kenya regions) under prudential life Assurance that directly impacted positively on sales
- November 2014: Involved in setting up the Training office and function at prudential life Assurance Kenya which involved creating training policies and procedures and overseeing their implementation.
- September, 2014: Actively involved in internal coordination of events and requirements for various stakeholders that led to successful completion of due diligence exercise during acquisition of Shield Assurance Company Ltd by Prudential Plc
- February, 2013: Appointed a Trustee (amongst 5 other trustees) to the Shield Assurance staff pension scheme, governed by Octagon Pension Services Ltd.
- July 2012: Involved in restructuring of Shield Assurance Company Limited which included conducting a comprehensive jo evaluation to determine job grades, create an appropriate salary scales
- September, 2009: Being adjunct Company Secretary and Internal Coordinator to all Main Board Committees, Board Sub-Committees and Annual General Meetings for Shield Assurance Company
Areas of Expertise
She is an expert in:
- Organization Design (Job Evaluation, Organograms);
- Talent Management (Competency mapping, career planning, succession planning)
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Performance management;
- Reward management;
- Training and Team Building; and
- Development of HR manuals and policies and procedures