Customers are key stakeholders in a business and must be put at the center of everything the organization does. In an effort for an organization to realize its strategic goals and objectives, maximize on its efficiencies and gain competitiveness, it has to live the experience that excellent customer experience is a rule rather than an exception.
Whilst the Aviation industry has more or less similar products and services, the only differentiating factor which gives individual service providers the competitive edge is Customer Experience. The business should not aim at just delighting customers but making them life time loyalists. This involves constantly and consistently maintaining exceptional relationships.
CBI 360’s Wow! Customer Experience training seeks to enhance staff knowledge and skills in the provision of unrivalled customer service and “Wow” experience. This will help to build customer loyalty, give positive word of mouth advertising and ultimately improve the bottom line.
This program explores how to integrate the airport’s mission/vision, master plan, airport brand and customer service delivery, and create the necessary alignment between all essential players (airport operator and the entire airport community) to achieve excellent results. These include enhanced customer experiences, improved customer satisfaction, a more positive airport image, stakeholder involvement and buy-in, and increased net revenues. The course examines techniques and principles and how to use them to achieve the very rewarding benefits that come from excellent customer experience management.
Objectives of the program
The following are the key objectives of the program:
1. To understand what customer focused organization entails.
2. To understand and appreciate the linkage between WOW Customer experience and the organization’s Corporate Strategy.
3. To understand the role of the customer as a value driver in any business.
4. To understand customer experience concept and why it is important in creating lasting warm relationship with customers for customer loyalty and business success.
5. To appreciate the importance of emotional intelligence in managing customer relationships.
6. To understand what it entails to give great customer experience.
7. To learn how to apply the Magical 5 in giving customers a wow experience.
8. To understand the importance of customer complaints and how to turn them into opportunities for enhanced customer loyalty.
9. To appreciate the application of the LEARN Model in resolving customer complaints.
10. To create a Wow Service culture in the organization
11. Use customer service techniques to attract new clients, increase passenger traffic, enhance the reputation of the airport, and motivate airport staff
Airport operations involve:
•The management and monitoring of air space.
• The management of flight, terminal, safety and airport operation.
• The management of airport's commercial activities, airport concessions and retail businesses.
•The management of facilities.
• The Big Picture
• A Customer Focused Organization
• Customer Experience
• The Customer Experience Framework
• Best practice approach to managing service quality, airport-wide brand and service standards
• Defining customer satisfaction and selecting the right benchmarks
• Approaches to engaging, energizing, and motivating airport employees and airport partners
•Raising internal and external customer service awareness
• The Magical 5 to “WOW” Your Customer
• Turning Complaints into Opportunities
• The LEARN Model
• Handling Customer Complaints - Role Plays
WHY CBI 360?
We are a leading authority in corporate training with a growing client portfolio. We have over 13 years experience in HR interventions and in particular training.
Our 360 degree brand promise guarantees a complete paradigm shift that positively impacts your organization
Our programs are customized to suit the unique needs of every client.
Our training approach and methodology will add a lot value to your employees and the whole organization.
We have expert trainers who are passionate specialists. They keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
Delivery is one of our differentiating factors when it comes to training. After training, trainers are assessed on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
We apply practical training methods to ensure that participants take back to the office theory and practical based training. Our training content is well researched. Participants take away material for future reference.
We have strategic alliances and partnerships that add value to our programs
Through our after training impact assessment, we ensure that our clients maximize their return on training investment.
Our Value Proposition
I. Program Customization: We conduct comprehensive needs analysis to understand the gaps that our training must address and we invest time in developing tailored programmes as well as designing customized workbooks.
II. Innovative Delivery: Our training workshops are engaging, with fun & interactive delivery methods. We also incorporate practical activities & assessments and innovative visual aids. Our content &materials meet global standards.
III. Impact: Our training will achieve impact resulting in an effective customer relationship culture and a transformed service excellence focus.
IV. Improved Performance: An empowered team will deliver improved business performance.
V. Long Term Partnership: We promise 100% commitment and once the training is completed, we will conduct longer term post impact training assessment and we will also continue to engage and build a long term partnership with your organization.